The Grandstream GRP2615 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 10 lines and 5 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multi-purpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3 inch color LCD with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the Grandstream GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other highvolume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 10 line keys with up to 5 SIP accounts
- 40 built-in digital BLF keys; available extension module offers 40 BLF/speed dial keys per module
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth