The business-class Patton SN4114/JO/EUI VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4114 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The Patton SN4114/JO/EUI is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 4 FXO ports. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPsec VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
- Up to 4 FXS—Compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway with different port options. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Complete SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers