The Patton SN4171/1E15V30HP/EUI is the next-generation ISDN T1/E1 model of the proven market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family. It fits perfectly the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises looking for cost-effective ways to bridge PBX systems on multiple sites or connect them to a public Internet telephony service.
SmartNode’s unique high-precision clock delivers first-line IP telephony service in demanding ISDN and DECT environments, along with reliable FAX and modem performance. Providing one T1/E1, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and up to 30 VoIP calls, the SN4171 delivers a reliable, cost-effective solution for the Enterprise.
Like every Trinity SmartNode, the SN4170 Series models are state-of-the-art VoIP gateways that include the built-in WEB Wizard for fast and easy configuration. You can build your own WEB interface using the WEB Wizard functionalities.
The Patton SN4171/1E15V30HP/EUI is also the solution for service providers and network integrators looking for a VoIP product that matches up to ISDN standards in terms of features and quality.
SmartNode products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation and cost-effective deployment to protect your investments for the future. Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4171 VoIP Gateway.
- From 15 to 30 VoIP calls—One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port. Up to 30 G.722, T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally SRTP support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features— allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Network Connectivity— One 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with auto MDI-X Ethernet. Supports VLAN, TOS and Diffserv tagging. Basic IPv6 support.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers